Monday, December 28, 2009

Winter Thanks

As the Christmas season comes to a close I find it so handy to have a few thank you cards on hand to give to those people in my life that have touched me this holiday season.
This CottageCutz Polar Bear on Sled die is perfect.
I used a little chalk for his cheeks, a fine tip Zig pen to add some details around the edges, a gray Copic marker for some depth and lots of Stickles on his scarf, around the edge of the bear and on the sled and a bit on the snow hill.
This die would also be great for a winter birthday card, not to mention all those snowy winter layouts.


Join us tomorrow for Rochelle's Watch for it Wednesday post!


6 comments:

MsJay said...

He is so cute riding his sled.

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

What a great idea for a thank you card. I love the polar bear.

Hugs Ali x

Ruth Ellen said...

Fabulous idea for a thank you card!! I like to have a variety of thank-you cards ready to go, too and this Sledding Bear looks great! I LOVE the glittery skids you created for the sled!!! And your detailing on the bear is really awesome!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh he's sweet as all get out and looks like he's having sooo much fun! Love the sparkle. xxD

Rochelle said...

You really brought this little sledding sweetie to life! I love the sparkly metal on the sled and the polar bear! Such a fun card!

annb said...

Your Polar Bear is so cute. Great Card!