Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Once there was a Snowman

I find it kind of interesting that the blog team has a tendancy to pick the same dies to work with.
When Ruth Ellen posted her Snow Day layout last week I thought "here we go again" because I knew I would be posting this card with the same Snowman w/broom die.
He's so cute and such as basic snowman to have in your die collection.
He's goes together quickly and has several options:
With or without the broom
With or without the hat
With or without the snow on the hat
I used Copic markers, a fine tip Zig pen, Baby blue & Black diamond Stickles, some pink chalk for the cheeks and white Memento ink to shade his hat. I also inked around the scarf and cut some slit marks at the bottom for some fringe.
You'll want to add this die to your collection - he's great for the holidays and your wintertime projects.

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Seriously adorabe snowman! LOVE IT! xxD

annb said...

Your card is darling! I love your snowman it reminds me of Frosty coming to life. I also love the embossed snow flakes! Great Card!!!!

Rochelle said...

Very cute card! I love the snowman and his whimsical scarf! :O)

Ruth Ellen said...

Love how you just added stickles around the edges of the snowman!!! Great card!!! This snowman is really a must have :)

Dragonlady said...

This is fab too great die and love how you have used it.

Hugs Ali x