Monday, December 14, 2009

BELIEVE

'Twas the night before Christmas and through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be there....


The miracles of Christmas. It is so fun to Believe.......
I love making Christmas books for little grandsons. This year I am making a BELIEVE album to help cherish this years Christmas memories.


I used the Cottage Cutz Santa with reindeer along with several Christmas dies to embellish this book. It is a work in progress and I will be adding Christmas pictures and other dies. I also tied different colors of ribbon on each of the rings.

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling book, but I'm wondering if you meant to say it's the COTTAGE CUTZ SANTA and reindeer you used. Sure look like them to me. :D xxD

Ruth Ellen said...

This is fabulous!!! I can't wait to see it with pictures!! You did a wonderful job, Ann!!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Cute book Ann - it's nice to have it all ready for your pics! Love the CC santa and reindeer!

Rochelle said...

This ROCKS, Ann!! So colorful and cheery....just awesome! I love everything about it! You always have amazing projects! Thanks for sharing it with all of us! :O)