Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Believe

The minute I saw this CottageCutz Dog w/Santa Hat die I knew what I wanted to do with him - make lots of different colored dogs. Isn't he cute??
This CottageCutz Believe Phrase die is also a fun one - I ran it through my Revolution with green and red cardstock and one more time for the extra "e" and I had all the letters I needed. It has the solid letters as well as the ones with the holes so you don't have to keep cutting it out or worry if the holes pop out while cutting.
I used a tiny stylus to punch out the tiny holes and glued that letter to the solid one. For the "B" I also mounted it on an extra red "B" for added emphasis. I used a little distress ink and one little gem for the "i".

These are both 3x3 dies and remember the dog can be used all year round as he's complete even without the santa hat. His ears are all one piece which makes him so simple to put together.
I cut these dogs out of one color and then colored in his ears, nose and spots with my Copic markers.

We'll see you back tomorrow for Ruth Ellen's Watch for it Wednesday post!


5 comments:

annb said...

Very Cute card. Your dogs are adorable. I love how you used the two colors on the word Believe!!!!

Rochelle said...

Very cute card, Kay. I love that little dog with his sweet Christmas hat! And the believe phrase is one of my most treasured dies! How cute it all looks together! :O)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how sweet! Love all of the different color doggies. xxD

Ruth Ellen said...

Great job, Kay!! I love what you did with the Believe die!! Cute card!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi there,

This is fantastic. Happy Christmas.

Hugs Ali x