Monday, December 07, 2009

SANTA'S HELPER

This little angel is a perfect helper for Santa! I am certain Santa will appreciate his help! Although sometimes help from a one or two year old can be more work then just doing it yourself!!! But oh what joy they feel being a helper!!!


For this layout I used the CottageCutz Santa with Reindeer. Santa is standing next to a tree made out of buttons. If you look closely you can see I put distressing stickles on Santa's boots and on the big Quickutz Nesting Star. I put gold stickles on the small Nesting Star for the Christmas tree.


3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Ann, I LOVE what you did with this Cottage Cutz Santa Shape!! He was not my favorite when this release first came out, but he really looks fabulous made up on your layout!! Great inspiration!! Thanks!

Rochelle said...

This is the most adorable layout, Ann! Oh my goodness....your attention to detail is amazing! I love the whimsical santa and the sweet button tree! So cute! The paper that you chose and the precious picture of Jack are perfect! This is just the BEST layout ever! :O)

CreatedbyKay said...

Santa is so cute on your LO! Love that die!