Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Christmas Elves

I know I usually post my projects on Thursdays but we had a little Christmas pageant issue come up at my youngest daughter's preschool on Thursday. So, instead of taking a picture of my layout and uploading it for you guys, I was helping out with some last minute costumes. I figured y'all would understand :)

Sooooooo.................I am loving these Cottage Cutz Elves from the Holly Jolly Christmas Release!! They are so cute and SO much fun to put together!! I especially love the little bells on the shoes of the CC Elf with Present Shape. Another great Cottage Cutz touch!! I added gold stickles to the bells to really make them shiny and fun. Doesn't he just look like is running across the page!


If you haven't ordered your Christmas Cottage Cutz shapes, you don't know what you're missing!!

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fun and festive layout! He's adorable! xxD

Rochelle said...

I love this Ruth Ellen! This is a really bright and cheery page! You really brought that sweet little elf to life!

CreatedbyKay said...

What a cute LO for the CC elf!

annb said...

What a wonderful Layout!!! I agree with Rochelle, you did bring your little elf to life. I love how the bells shine.