Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!

May 2010 be a wonderful, prosperous, and
joy filled year for all! May everyone have
good health, lots of love and grateful hearts!

January is a special month for me. Both of

my parents have birthdays early in the month

and their wedding anniversary is at the end

of the month. This year they are celebrating

their 40th anniversary! It is hard to believe!

To honor our parents, my brothers and I

thought it would be a lovely idea to send

them to a beautiful Victorian Bed and Breakfast

along the northern coast of California for

a few days. We are presenting their gift to

them today, New Year's Day (my precious

dad's birthday), and I wanted to make a special

little package to put their reservations in!

CottageCutz

Snowman with Sign

Moose with Hat

Snowman Family

5 comments:

annb said...

Happy New Year, Rochelle! I know your parents will enjoy your little decorated package! The moose is adorable. The CottageCutz snowflakes look awesome too! The little bird perched on your sign is so stinking cute!!!

Dragonlady said...

Happy New Year to you.
What a fantastic present and a gorgeous envelope.

HUgs Ali x

Ruth Ellen said...

My parents' 40th anniversary is coming up this year, too on February 14th! I LOVE this personalized envelope you created to hold their gc!! What a wonderful idea! And the Cottage Cutz Moose looks sooooooooo cute!!!! I am definitely going to have to put him on my list!

CreatedbyKay said...

I love your snow scene Rochelle and what a fun gift for your parents. Happy New Year to you!

Vicki said...

What an adorable way to present such a great gift. Happy New Year!