Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Train Book

I wonder if every little boy loves trains as much as my little grandson. He knows all the names of the Thomas the Engine trains. So, hopefully this will be the perfect little book to help capture his Christmas memories.


I am using the Cottage Cutz Holly Jolly and Winter Wonderland minis to help me embellish this fun book. On the front page, I used the Cottage Cutz Holly Berry.
For the second page I used the Quickutz Revolution Train and the Cottage Cutz Santa Hat mini.
This will be my next page. I used a circle punch to make the wheels and then used some sliver stickles for the center of the wheel and gold stickles for the back light. The Cottage Cutz Snowman mini is so cute, I used it on this page.

I am working on this train book daily. I sure hope I can finish it before Christmas........ Have a wonderful, exciting and fun filled day...Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo cute! You've got a great start. Good luck finishing it, I know he'll love it! xxD

Ruth Ellen said...

This is so cute!! I don't have boys, but my neighbors do and I can remember when it was ALL about Thomas!! And the Cottage Cutz mini's are perfect with a little mini book like this!! Great idea, Ann!!

jan farnworth said...

my son loves trains he is 5 it used to just be thomas but now it any kind of train. He knows the names of all the thomas ones, can tell you the parts of a train. If a train goes by he wants to stop and watch it. I bought a train board book to decorate as well. Have a great christmas.

Rochelle said...

This is so cute, Ann! I love the little engineer "Jack" with his snowman buddy!! This book will bring out all of the wonder and excitement of Christmas for him. How blessed he is to have you! You really are the best! This book is adorable! :O)

CreatedbyKay said...

What a cute train mini album, the CC die minis are perfect for this!
Your grandson will love this!