Thursday, December 03, 2009

First Christmas Layout

I just can't get enough of these Holly Jolly Cottage Cutz Shapes!! This Santa Claus Shape is one of my favorites from this release! I love that he is so realistic looking and that he is carrying that big pack of toys. I just knew he would look perfect on so many different Christmas layouts.

I used this Jolly Santa on a layout of my youngest daughter on her first Christmas morning. In addition to the Santa Claus, I also used the Cottage Cutz Mini Christmas Tree, the Cottage Cutz Mini Gingerbread man, and the present from the Elf with Present Shape.


These cute litte mini shapes are so fun to decorate with Stickles! I also used shiny gold paper for the tree star as well as shimmery green paper for the tree itself.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

This is such a jolly little layout! I love the sequence of pictures and all of the ways you used the CottageCutz! So sweet! I love the santa too....he's perfect! :O)

CreatedbyKay said...

Love your title block with the Santa - he's so cute!

annb said...

I love your layout...it is so cute and fun. Your Santa and little CottageCutz are so cute. I love your choice of font too. The whole layout is great!