Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Rudolph Was Here.....

If you've followed this blog for awhile, you know I like fun little sentiments to go with my cards and projects. This treat bag is no exception - do you get it?.....Did it put a smile on your face? Hope so!
This CottageCutz Festive Reindeer has a fun whimsical look just perfect for my sense of humor. I cut him out of brown cardstock and colored his antlers and hooves with Copic markers and then cut out the eyes in black, the bells in silver metallic and the rest in white and red. I inked the edges of the brown and added some red Stickles to his nose. The great thing about his reindeer is you can make him with or without the santa hat and bells to meet your needs.
There are some great dies for the Christmas and winter season so be sure to check them all out at the Scrapping Cottage.
Merry Christmas!


6 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

You're so bad!! ;)
Darling project, Kay!! This Reindeer is just adorable!! So fun and whimsical which is just what is needed during the holiday season!

DonnaMundinger said...

Hilarious! that sure made me LOL this frosty morn. Too cute! xxD

Rochelle said...

This little guy is the the perfect reindeer to leave you a "deer" present! lol What a cute idea and a darling gift! Love it!

annb said...

Your treat bag is so adorable! I love how you use stickles for his nose and the sliver metallic bells. What a wonderful project!

Carol<>< said...

I had a funny feeling that is what it was going to be....yup! it's funny
thanks, could always use a good laugh!
Carol<><

Raven B said...

I love it! lol TOO CUTE!