Tuesday, July 18, 2023

God Keeps His Promises


Happy Tuesday crafty friends,
I hope your summer day is going well. Boy has it been hot here in Central florida.  Of course the best way to beat the heat is to stay inside and do some crafting! Today I am sharing a fun little home decor piece I made with some of the new CottageCutz.com files. Here is what I created.
I created this fun little home decor piece. I picked up this little stand from the dollar store. I decorated it with all kinds of die cuts from CottageCutz.com. I cut them all out in white and then used my chalks and markers to color everything in.

Here you can see I used one of the little cloud dies and my chalks to create a fluffly cloud scene on my double stitched oval die cut mat.

Here are my die cut pieces for the darling rainbow. 


Here is the He and Is that I used to create...

His.

Here is a closwer look at some of the folk are flowers. I used them on the bottom border and also as the accents on each side of the word HIS.

Here is a closer look at the clouds and rainbow. You can see I used the word God from the Christening Die cut set. I also used the sweet little doves from the same set. I lightly chalked them. I colored in my little banner and then hand wrote the word KEEPS. Each letteron a banner.

Here is one last look at my completed project. I finished it off by adding the little sign that says the word Promises. I added some clear stickles and some Pearl Nuvo drops for some added touches. I love how it turned out.  You can easily make one too!


Folk Art Mixed Flowers

Folk Art Flowers

Baptism

He Is Risen

Folk Art Rainbow

Patriotic Pennants

Double Stitched Oval Set


Nested Scallop Oval Set



Make sure and head over to CottageCutz.com and pick up some of these wonderful dies. Also head over to the Cottage Cutz YouTube channel. There is tons of inspiration there.

Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day.






2 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

So pretty and so true!

Mary Marsh said...

I love the home decor pieces that you create Melinda. This one is beautiful- and I think they would make great gifts.