Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Gift Basket Banners With Cottage Cutz Dies


Happy Tuesday crafty friends!
I hope your week is off to a fabulous start! Today I am sharing a fun project...err should I say projects created with some fun dies from Cottage Cutz. Here is what I created.
I created these fun gift baskets and used some dies to create the little banners on each one. It is kind of hard to see them here in this group photo. I wanted to share the whole finished set first. 

Here's a photo of one of the gift baskets before I put the cello wrap and bow, etc. on it. I got these baskets from Hobby Lobby on clearance! I had to make 4 baskets for a teacher appreciation event our Chamber of Commerce is hosting next week. I filled the baskets with items that a teacher can use. I decided to decorate the baskets with these cute hanging banners. I strug the 4 banner panels along some jute and then used some wood beads inbetween each panel.



Here's a look at the #1 banner. I used Kraft cardstock to cut out the double stitched rectangle mats from that set. I then cut some black cardstock to create some mats. I used some foam tape between the two Kraft layers to give it a little more dimension. The Award cup and #1 are from a die as well.



Here's a closer look at the puppy with apple and star banner.

Here's a closer look at the folk art fox die on a banner.

And last but not least, here is a close up of the All star banner. 


Heres a closer look at one of the baskets once the cello wrap was on.

Here's a closer look at the one basket that is a rectangle basket. I was only able to find one rectangle so the other three were in the baskets.


Folk Art Fox


Double Stitched Rectangle Set


Patriotic Pennants (For The Doggie and the bow on the apple and the stars)

Circle Windows Slimline Die (For the Apple)


Baseball Phrases (for #1 and for the All in All star)


Well that covers it for today. Be sure to head over to CottageCutz.com. They are currently having a Christmas in July sale and have some of their world famous Christmas dies on sale!


Don't forget to head over the Cottage Cutz YouTube Channel. There you will find some great video tutorials! Check back each day to see what the rest of the super talented designers are up to! 

Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Fantastic project love the banner so creative

Mary Marsh said...

Such a wonderful way to honor teachers- creative idea