Thursday, July 27, 2023

Birthday Flowers

 Hello Friends

I am catching up with my Birthday cards.  I don't have any birthdays in August so I thought it would be a good time to restock.  I get a little over whelmed in September because I have 8 birthdays.

I am using the Folk Art Tulip  This die is from our Folk Art release!  There are 19 wonderfully detailed dies in this collection.  Each die can be used together or separately.  They are perfect for people's birthdays of all ages!

Design Steps:

1.  Begin by using the Folk Art Tulip to cut out the flowers on the following colors of card stock: red, yellow, black, green and orange.  Assemble with a fine tip glue
2.  Next using Sentiment w/ Shadows Happy Birthday cut on black and white card stock.  Glue together

3.  For the card base use a white slimline 8 1/2 x 3 1/2.  Use the Lattice Slimline die and cut it out of white.  Glue the lattice to the front of the white slimline card base
4.  Glue the flowers as shown above and add the sentiment as shown.  I also added a few silver sequin
5.  To add a little to the inside of the card I glued a flower to the right and then stamped the sentiment.  My card is complete


We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care






No comments: