Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Christmas in July





Marla here with another CottageCutz YouTube video tutorial.  On my personal YouTube Channel, I am celebrating Christmas in July.  I noticed that several of the dies in the "Folk Art" release translate well for use into the fall and Christmas seasons, so I rolled the theme into my design team post for The Scrapping Cottage.  

I would love for you to join me to watch the video, but in case you can't, I will share the two dies I used on my project today.  I paired the "Folk Art Deer" with an older Christmas die "Christmas Farmhouse Floral".  I used non-traditional Christmas colors, paired with kraft cardstock for a delightful folk art Christmas card.  

Thanks for stopping by.   Until next time.... Marla









1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is stunning Marla- a great way to show this Folk Art Deer die