Thursday, January 11, 2018

Valentine Pup!

Hi Scrapping Cottage Family!

It is Pam creating with you today!  I am making Valentine's for friends and family and the Cottage Cutz dies are so much fun to use!  Plus they are so darling!!
Design Steps:
 1.  Use an A2 white card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of red then run it through a heart embossing folder. Glue to the card front

 2.  I had a set of pink 3 x 3 cards with matching envelops I decided to use.  Glue the small envelope to the card front at an angle as shown.  Then cut a 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 piece of heart DP and glue to the front of the 3 x 3 little card
 3.  Decorate the inside of the card by cutting a 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 white Nested Stitched Scallop Square and gluing it to the inside.  Next cut out the words Hugs & Kisses and glue it to the white square.  Complete the inside by cutting a stitched heart from the Stitched Cupcake die


4.  Slide the little card inside the envelope

5.  Cut out your little pup using the Nurse Pup.  I used light brown and dark brown card stock.  I colored the nose and eyes with a black marker

6.  Attach the pup to the little white envelope add a red bow and some additional hearts cut from the Stitched Cupcake die and then finally stamp your sentiment


Cottage Cutz Products




I hope you have a great time using these adorable dies!  They make just such sweet Valentines!

Blessings


Pam

6 comments:

SugarShine Designs said...

Very sweet Pam. It's fun to have a card inside of a card! -Janet

Lois said...

Cute card, Pam! I love the envelope on the front of the card. How fun!

Anja Ž. said...

So adorable. I love the envelope too. Such a great idea.

Janja said...

It's such a lovely card.

Mary Marsh said...

so cute Pam- and I like how you used the nurse puppy die to create a Valentine card-another way to get more use out of our dies - love the punny sentiment

Jeanne said...

I love the card within a card! Super fun idea and the pup on the front is adorable.