Thursday, January 18, 2018

Fox and Friend!



Good Morning Scrapping Cottage Family!

It is Pam sharing ideas with you today!

I can honestly say I am almost done with my Valentine's Day cards!  I can't wait to send them off to friends and family!
The one I created for you today is one of my favorites!  I love the little fox and his birdie friend!

Designer Steps:
1.  Start by using the Sweet Fox die and cut out a rust colored fox and a light tan fox.
2.  Use the rust colored body of the fox and ink the edges for depth.  Use the light tan for the chest and tip of the tail.  Also ink the edges of both of those pieces.  With your makers color the tan bird blue and the wing dark blue.  Color the heart red, the nose and eyeball black
3.  Assemble the pieces as shown above.  I used a white gel pen for the eye dot
4.  Next cut out the grass using the Spring Grass die and green card stock.  Cut out the fence in white using the Victorian Fence die.  Cut out the piece of cloud DP with the largest Double Stitched Rectange die.  Glue all pieces to the DP
5.  Add the fox to the DP by tucking it into the grass
6.  Use an A2 white card base with an embossed inset
7.  Place a piece of fun foam on the DP panel and pop it to the card front.  Add the sentiment and your Valentine is complete
Cottage Cutz Products





This card is such a sweet Valentine and it was very quick and easy!

Blessings
Pam

7 comments:

Lois said...

Love that fox and his sweet friend! You've created a delightful scene for your Valentine card.

Mary Marsh said...

such a cute Valentine card Pam- the little fox is so sweet

Jeanne said...

Love the sweet scene you created Pam! I also love this fox die - it's adorable.

Tam said...

cute! I've got that fox! (and 3 others LOL)

janja said...

Super cute card!

Anja Ž. said...

This is so cute. You did great work with the fox and the background.

SugarShine Designs said...

Love the fox and bird and the way you have created the background for the card. -Janet