Thursday, January 25, 2018

Ouch!

Scrapping Cottage Friends!

It is Pam designing with you today! Welcome to the Blog!

My sweet sister-in-law fell on the ice while unloading groceries and broke her arm.  Luckily no extra surgery was needed and I had the perfect die to make her a get well card.


Designer Steps:
 1.  Cut out the bear using the Bear Patient die.   I cut it out several times in dark brown, light brown, yellow and white.
 2.  Use ink to shade the edges and assemble the bear.  I used a black marker to color the nose and small rhinestones for the eyes
 3.  Use an A2 white card base, cut a slightly smaller piece of blue and the another piece of DP a lightly smaller then the blue.  Cut out the scallops with a border punch and a 1/2 strip of blue

3.  Assemble the card as show then cut out the Ouch! and Feel Better Soon in white using the Ouch! with Tooth die
 4.  Cut out a rectangle second from the largest using the Pieced Rectangle die in blue.  Glue the bear and Ouch! to the rectangle and use foam to attach to the front of the card

 5.  Use the largest Pierced Rectangle die and cut out a rectangle in blue for the inside of the card.  Glue the Feel Better Soon and the can of soup which I colored with copic markers



Cottage Cutz Products



I hope this brings a smile to my sister-in-law's face! It is such a fun and cheerful card!

Blessings
Pam


7 comments:

SugarShine Designs said...

Pam, your card is adorable and I'm sure your sister-in-law smiled when you gave this to her. Kudos! -Janet

Janja said...

Seriously adorable card. Love it!

Sukie said...

Such a fabulous card! I love the sweet bear!

Sue said...

This is so cute, I love the sweet bear and your lovely design!

Mary Marsh said...

Pam- sorry to hear about your SIL- this die is so perfect for someone with a broken limb- and the card is so cute- I am sure it brightened her day

Lois said...

Sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. This card would certainly cheer her up!

Anja Ž. said...

This is super cute card!