Saturday, July 13, 2013

What Can I Say? You Made My Day!

Hello Everyone from Olena.

Today I am sharing a cute Spring Tweetie card I created with Beautiful 
For this card I used NEW die cuts from Spring Collection - "Spring Tweetie" die (4x4). 
This bird is so cute. 



First I made cloudy background for bird. For this, I used oval template and blue Copic marker with Airbrush system.
Next, I cut bird 2 times using green, brown, cream and yellow card stock and then, sponged with craft ink. For small flowers I used "Springtime Strawberries die cuts from Springtime Collection too.



Then, I glued image on cloudy background and added sentiment "What can I say? You made my day!" on it.




For this project I used:







 Have A Wonderful Week! 
Olena


7 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Olena this is gorgeous. I love how you did the clouds in the background. It accentuates the little Birdie so beautifully. Well done!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Simko said...

Simply gorgeous, Olena! I love your cloudy background and you've done in again...such a beautiful, strong, vibrant colors. I also like you sentiment!
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

Waw I love how you did the background. so so pretty! hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Wow! This is beautiful, I love the clouds!!

Kathy said...

I love the clouds and background with that adorable birdie! It came out so cute! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely DARLING!!! LOVE how you did your birdie, it is sooo cute!!! Love the clouds too, beautiful job!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

Wow, Olena!! This is fantastic and gorgeous. I love your darling and so beautifully made card.