Monday, July 29, 2013

CottageCutz Quackers & Quack

 Greetings friends and papercrafters.  How about Quackers and Quack???  Aren't they super cute!   Just had to pair these little cuties with this fun stamp I got at the Scrap Expo this summer.    Sing in the Rain, Dance in the Sun, Dream by the Light of the Moon.  The Quacker on the left looks like he is dancing and the one on the right looks like he is singing.  I just knew I had to pair these two items together.  I love this sentiment.  It reminds us to enjoy life and not take ourselves too seriously!
 Here's my dancing Quacker.  I die cut him out on yellow card stock and distressed him with Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.  The Bill and the fee were cut on a melon colored card stock.  I put a little pink chalk on the cheeks to my Quacker a little flushed from all that dancing.
 The Singing Quacker was created in the same manner and attached to the card with some foam pop dots.  I just love how they go so well together on a card.
 The corners were created with the Bella Spring Corner die.  It gives it the lacy feel.  I added three handmade daisies with rhinestone centers and a few punched leaves.  So fun to make and so cute to send.   Thanks for stopping by today.  I sure do appreciate it.  Happy Crafting!



5 comments:

Vladuška said...

This is so cheerful and nice. These two ducks are so cute. Great work, Carol.

Mojca said...

Really really pretty. Love the two ducks. hugs! MOjca

Simko said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Carol! I love the CottageCutz Quackers & Quack die...SO CUTE! I also love the lacy feel with the die corner and your beautiful white flowers. Great job, as always!
Hugs,
Simona

Olena said...

So cute card!!!! Love the quackers & quack images. Perfect! Olena

Kathy said...

What a cute card, Carol! I love those ducks, so adorable how you put them together! Blessings! Kathy