Monday, July 01, 2013

A bowl full of strawberries

Hello dear friends of CottageCutz dies.
Today I am (Simona) sharing with you another
card made with beautiful CottageCutz dies:
I thought it would be fun to use those two dies together.


I cut the strawberries out twice from white cardstock and
colored and sponged them with distress inks -
barn door, fired brick, peeled paint and pine needles.
I cut the largest bowl out of DCWV paper - Nana's Kitchen Stack
and sponged the edges with distress ink vintage photo.


I cut oval doily out of white cardstock and placed it 
under the bowl with strawberries.


The background paper and the Welcome tag are also
from the same DCWV paper collection - Nana's Kitchen Stack.


I added the little flowers from the Spring Strawberries die
to the card and made a double bow.

Hope you like todays post.

Thank you for looking and wish you
all a great day!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:



9 comments:

Vladuška said...

Great combination of all dies. I like how you put strawberries into bowl and how you used flowers for borders. Really beautiful card.

Mojca said...

Oh this looks really yummy :) A super perfect summer card. Hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh so pretty-Those strawberries look scrumptious. Your card is just darling and filled with summertime goodness.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Simona, this is absolutely beautiful hun!!! I LOVE the strawberries and the bowls(MUST HAVE), just darling placed together!! LOVE the design paper/and flowers you used too!!!Thank you hun!!!
Hope you have a super wonderful day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Olena said...

WOW!!! Very nice project! Love it! Olena

Frances said...

Very pretty card, love it! Hugs Frances

Kathy said...

These are so perfect together, Simona! I love how you used them and your design! Beautiful! Blessings! Kathy

Lori Aragon said...

I adore this beautiful card!

DeAdesign said...

So beautiful project!