Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Card and Tags


Hello everyone, I just wanted to share a few items I made last week for my blog using CottageCutz beautiful dies. The card above I used the CottageCutz butterfly Trio , and the new CottageCutz Elite Fancy Floral Butterfly Corner. LOVE the new corner dies, and of course I love the butterflies, you can use them so many different ways.


The tags I made for my moms Birthday on  the 17th of July. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the CottageCutz Springtime Strawberries and I also used Love tags,Tea Time Tags, and Confectionery Bag all CottageCutz dies. The Strawberries were cut out in white and all colored using copics. I even made my mom a gift card holder , and used the CottageCutz Confectionery Bag as a gift card holder as well. She loved them all!!! All ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Most of the dp is Echo Park! 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful card and tags, Cheryl! I love the Spring Strawberries die too. Hope your mum had a wonderful birthday. My father-in-law has his birthday on 17th of July too ... :).
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

Oh Cheryl, you are always full of new ideas. New dies really are beautiful, specially this corner ones and tags are great, I love them. They are so cheerful and perfect for Summer.

Carol Hurlock said...

These are fantastic Cheryl. Your patriotic card is awesome and just love the darling tags. Super cute.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

what beautiful projects! Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Our anniversary is on the 17th!

Kathy said...

I love the beautiful butterflies and those tags are so cute! Hope your Mom had a wonderful birthday! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

So cute project!!!! Hope your Mom had a super wonderful Birthday!!! Beautiful project!!! Great job! Olena