Thursday, July 04, 2013

Bella Baby Boy Funky Fold


Hello everyone Cheryl here today to share a Bella Baby Boy Funky Fold Card using the Darling CottageCutz Baby Release. For my card today I used the SWEET CottageCutz Baby Boys Clothes die cut for most of my images on my card. Most are colored with copics, and others are cut out in blue and brown card stock. Next I cut out some of the CottageCutz Diaper Pin Mini's to put along the bottom of my card.


Photo's below are linked to the store for easy finding, Just CLICK on any of the photo's! :)



 The FUNKY  FOLD card base has been around for many years, I do have some OLD video's on it, and you can find them HERE.

The design Paper I used is some of my Favorite Baby design Paper.Love the designs on it. However in the photo's its hard to see. I also used some Really Reasonable Ribbon Moss Green Leaves for the sides and the bottom.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Unknown said...

it's so cute!!!

olga, xxx

Mojca said...

What a sweet baby boy card! Love the shape. hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

How very sweet Cheryl. I love how you did the blocks on this card and the pins going across the bottom. Just beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Simko said...

Oh, Cheryl, your funky fold baby boy card is AWESOME! I love love love the look with the blocks and then the baby clothes and items on them. So clever! Beautiful as always, Cheryl!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

So adorable, Cheryl! I love these little baby clothes die and this is so cute with the blues and browns! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

what an adorable card!

Vladuška said...

Perfect combination of colors, papers, ribbon and button. Love it. Beautiful card. have a great weekend, Cheryl.