Thursday, July 18, 2013

Butterfly Spring Floral and Oval Doily



Hi all, Vladka here! 


Every card is a little story for me. It is "written" with papers, layers, die cuts, embellishments and sentiments. It is the combination of what we see, what is inside of us and of our experiences.  



Natural Brown-white combination is still part of me, I just can't resist it.  For Background I recycled some cardboard box to get the corrugated cardboard. I've colored it with Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo Distress Inks and used also a little white tempera. But background is nothing without a little stamping with text motive and without die cuts. I used Butterfly Spring Floral and Oval Doily and Frame dies from Scrapping Cottage.


I hope you like the look and maybe you will also be inspired to create something on your own. Have a nice day!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely stunning!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awkward Vladka your card it beautiful! Love the dies used.
Hugs,
Cheryl

Olena said...

Beautiful card!!!!! Great job! Olena

Simko said...

Gorgeous, Vladka! Great use of the dies and I just adore the colors on your card! Cardboard works great!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

So pretty. Love that background. The white stands out beautifully against it.
Bear hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

Just beautiful, Vladka! I love what you do with kraft/brown on your creations! Blessings! Kathy