Monday, July 08, 2013

Spring Shower Lovebirds

Hello ladies, Vladka here today! 


This card is made with my favorite recipe: Kraft and white cardstock and birds die cuts. I love dies with bird motives and this is the reason, that I couldn´t resist to choose Spring Shower Lovebirds die. So, I made another wedding card and there is no wedding card without heart, this time cut out and stamped with polkadot stamp. ;)


I also cut out the branch with Whimsy Bird & Cage die and colored it with distress inks, which I also used to distress the edges of the card:


This is it for today, I wish you good start in new week!

6 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwwww Vladka, I LOVE your darling birdie card!!! Love the Kraft colored you used and your darling birds!!! Also love the polka dot heart, perfect!!!!

Hope you have a nice day!
hugs,
Cheryl

Mojca said...

Waw this is absolutely stunning! hugs! Mojca

Kathy said...

I love this, Vladka! You are the master at using kraft cardstock! I love the birds in white and the adorable heart is just the right touch! Blessings! Kathy

Simko said...

Simply beautiful wedding card, Vladka! Great layout and perfect colors. I love your polka dot heart too... :).
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

How sweet Vladka. I love the little heart hanging off the branch. That is such a sweet touch on this beautiful card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

Love it!