Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy New Baby

Hello everyone!
Today's card was designed for The Scrapping Cottage & Really Reasonable Ribbon. For my Sweet Baby card I used CottageCutz Baby Buggy , CottageCutz Grass Border, and Scalloped Doily.The Ribbon I used is the Beautiful Pink Gingham Print from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I absolutely LOVE making baby cards, they are sooo sweet and super fun to make. So for the Baby Buggy I used some shimmer card stock, and embossed it with dots. Next I cut the grass border and layered it a few times, so it would look like the buggy is traveling through grass. All this is layered on the beautiful CottageCutz Scalloped Doily!
My tag is the CottageCutz Love Tag,and stamped with a Stampin Up! sentiment, and I did airbrush it with copics.

Thank you for looking and have  a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Vladuška said...

oooo, Cheryl this is so so so so cute and adorable. I love it, you´ve done this beautifully

Mojca said...

What a perfect baby card! Just love that cute die. Hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my goodness-this is as sweet as it can be. Love that beautiful baby carriage and of course, the pink color. Super fabulous.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

absolutely precious!

Olena said...

So so cute card! Love it!

Simko said...

So, so pretty, Cheryl! I find your beautiful work so inspiring! I haven't been crafting for a week and I am looking forward to make some baby cards... :).
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Cheryl! I REALLY want the baby carriage die now! Blessings! Kathy