Wednesday, July 03, 2013

CottageCutz - Springtime Strawberries Small Gift Bag

Hello Everyone from Olena.


Today I am sharing a cute Springtime Strawberries Gift bag I created with Beautiful 

For my project I used small turquoise gift bag from Dollar Store. First, I cut Strawberries out 4 times using green, red, cream and yellow card stock and then, sponged with craft ink.
WOW....., this Beautiful Springtime Strawberries die cuts is awesome. Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!


 Next, I cut classic and scalloped squares and glued together. I, also, used red eyelets for finishing touches. 

Then, I glued image on base square panel and added sentiment "Happy Birthday" on it. Decorated card with Stickles and Dew Drops.



For this project I used:



Have A Wonderful Week! Olena



8 comments:

Vladuška said...

Wow, Olena! This is great. Bag is stunning.

Simko said...

BEAUTIFUL gift bag, Olena! Yes, I love the spring strawberries die too... :). Great idea how you used stickles on your strawberrries.
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Olena, I love your beautiful strawberry bag!!! Love how you did the strawberries, they are super sweet!!! Beautiful job!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

What a beautiful gift bag, Olena! The strawberry die is so much fun to play with, I love it! Blessings! Kathy

Mojca said...

O it is soooo pretty! Just love the gorgeous colours. hugs! MOjca

Frances said...

Lovely gift bag, Olena! Love the texture you have added. great job. hugs, Frances.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute Olena. What a great way to present a gift for a Birthday. Very sweet and super pretty.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

this is so pretty! I love all the details you added! this beautiful bag is a gift in itself :)