Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Spring Shower Lovebirds card

Hello Everyone from Olena.

Today I am sharing a cute Spring Shower Lovebirds card I created with Beautiful 


For this card I used two NEW die cuts from Spring Collection - "Spring Shower Lovebirds die (4x4) and "Spring Tweetie" die (4x4).
 
First, I made cloudy background for bird. For this, I used heart template and pink Copic marker with Airbrush system.  

Next, I cut images out using cream card stock and then, sponged with different craft inks.

I glued images on cloudy background and added sentiment "LOVE" on it. I, also, used black pearls for eyes and Dew Drops for finishing touches.

For this project I used:







 Have A Wonderful Week! 
Olena


7 comments:

Vladuška said...

This heart as clouds pink background is really great idea and look really good. And you always add an additional touch with dots and lines.

Mojca said...

Ohhhh what a cute die and such a pretty card. hugs! Mojca

Cheryl Walker said...

Awkward absolutely darling ! Love how you colored those darling birds, and love the tail feathers. Super cute. Hugs, Cheryl

Simko said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Olena! You always get such a strong colors with Airbrush technique! I love your pink clouds background and the birds are just so lovely! Great job, as always!
Have a great day... Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Gorgeous color. Love those tail feathers.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Lori Aragon said...

The feathers are an AWESOME addition to this adorable card :)

Kathy said...

This is so cute, Olena! I love how you doubled the umbrella and those feathers are perfect! Blessings! Kathy