Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Daisy Showers


Happy Tuesday everyone!

It's Kathy with you and today I have a card using CottageCutz's Daisy Showers Die!





This is such a cute die! I had so much fun trying out different color combinations, and finally decided on yellow, green and white. The die was cut using Solar White Cardstock by Neenah and colored with chalk inks and makeup sponges. Here's a little close-up for you.




I added Aleene's Paper Glaze to the flower centers to pop them a bit. I also added an extra flower on the boot in the opposite colors. The card base is Lemon Tart Cardstock by Papertry Ink made into a square 4-1/4" card with Solar White mat particially embossed with Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. The sentiment is from Seeds of Summer by JustRite. I finished it off with white lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon and Kaiser Craft adhesive pearls.

Here is the die I used...







8 comments:

Оксана Гудкова said...

very nice

Simko said...

I love your card, Katy! Beautiful coloring and I love the white background with the dots. The Daisy Showers die just pops. Great work as always!
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

This is so cute and gentle. I like it, Katy.

Mojca said...

Oh so cute! I love the soft colours you used. Hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so beautiful Kathy! I love the soft yellow. It makes for a very sweet card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very SWEET Kathy!!! I LOVE the yellow and white together, and you did a beautiful job as always hun!!! Love your card!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Frances said...

Very pretty and cute! Love rhe colors and texture! Hugs Frances

Unknown said...

this is the cutest "wellie" i've ever seen! and with all the rains we are having here, i may just have to go buy a pair ;)