Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sweet Spring Showers LOVE birds


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!!
Today I am sharing the CottageCutz Spring Showers Lovebirds. I absolutely LOVE these sweet little birds. I also had to use the NEW CottageCutz Fancy Floral Corner #2, an Absolute Must have to your CottageCutz collection!!!


1st I paired 2 of the CottageCutz Fancy Floral corners together to create a background for the LOVEBirds! Next I cut out the sweet Lovebirds in white card stock and colored with copics, and then added feathers to them. Their Umbrella is layered with dp, and a a colored layer. and Lastly I added some of the CottageCutz Grass border.

My card was simple to make, and LOVE all the NEW CottageCutz Dies!!!
 CottageCutz Photo's Below are linked to the Store!



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh another cute one. Hugs! Mojca

Simko said...

Simply gorgeous, Cheryl! The birds are so sweet! Love the colors of the birds and the whole card. The Fancy Floral Corner looks great behind the birds! As you said... MUST HAVE... :).
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

This is so cute and romantic and birds are so sweet. Great work, Cheryl.

Unknown said...

oh how adorable! I love the colors, and their tail feathers are just too cute!

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh how adorable Cheryl. Love how you used that sweet lacy die. This is so cute. Love it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

So adorable, Cheryl! I love these little birdies and those feathers are perfect for them! Blessings! Kathy