Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring Flowers

The NEW CottageCutz Garden release is perfect for all your spring photos or projects. Add some NEW CottageCutz Edgers into the mix and you are sure to create something special.

These are the CottageCutz dies I am showcasing today.



For my layout I used the CottageCutz Poppy die without the seed packet. It was the perfect accent to my title. I added one more CottageCutz Poppy on the tag in the corner.

Since I created this layout before reading Ruth Ellen's fabulous tip for cutting 12" CottageCutz Edgers, I just overlapped my Edgers. The CottageCutz Eyelet Edger is a must have, it is something you can use on a variety of layouts or cards.

Thanks for looking!
Karen

4 comments:

Vicki said...

What a gorgeous layout. That picture is amazing. I love how you used the flower die. Thanks for enabling, I mean sharing, lol.

Ruth Ellen said...

Karen, you're so funny!!! Fabulous layout!! The seed packet flowers look GREAT just as flowers!!!! I love a die that pull double duty!!

Donutfryer said...

Karen, love your layout. It brings back memories. (good ones)
Keep bring the great layouts.

CreatedbyKay said...

I love how these CC dies are so versatile and how you used them on this LO!