Monday, May 03, 2010

On the Edge of my Garden

These are the dies I used on my card: Scallop Three Edger and the Pot of Pansies from the Garden release.



For my edger I cut out two strips of purple and two from the golden yellow. I punched out the holes in the purple, but left the pieces in on the yellow and layered the purple on top to get the two colors. I love how the pieces pop out really easy if you want them out and yet they stay in if you want them there. The best of both worlds if you ask me.


For the pot of pansies I made one cut from white cardstock and used my Copics to color in the pieces. I'm still learning on the shading with my Copics and even tried my hand at the blender pen to get the lighter portions on the actual pansies.

I'll have another card ready to show you in the morning with another edger die and the hats from the Garden release.




4 comments:

Helmka Family said...

Beautiful!!! Really love how you used the Edgers.
TFS!
Karen

Ruth Ellen said...

So pretty!!! I was just working with the Potted Pansy die this weekend and I had so much fun putting it together!

DonnaMundinger said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE these new dies! xxD

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Very pretty!