Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birdhouse Thank you Card

I just love Spring - one of things I notice this time of the year is all the birds chirping out my window and watching them land in all our trees. (I won't comment on the ones trying to build a nest in my dryer vent...) My sister had a wreath on her front door and a bird made a nest in it and laid three eggs. Guess we should have a cute birdhouse like the one on this birdhouse die sitting in our yards.
When I saw this cute Pebbles birdhouse paper I knew it would be perfect with this CottageCutz Tall Birdhouse. This die comes out so cute and has several possibilities.
I added some tiny pearls for the centers of the three flowers for a little dimension and used mounting tape to pop it up a bit from the paper.
I cut out an extra flower to add to the thank you oval.
If there are any questions you ever have on thise CottageCutz dies please ask, we'd love to help!
Hope you have a beautiful Spring day!

6 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

This is gorgeous!!! You did a fabulous job on the Tall Birdhouse shape!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!!!! This is just ADORABLE!!! Love, love, LOVE this! xxD

Wilfreda said...

I love this. It is adorable.

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This card is wonderful!
Annette

Helmka Family said...

I agree...gorgeous! Wonderful job showcasing this die.
TFS!
Karen

Donutfryer said...

Great Job on the card! Now I will have to put this die on my wish list. Thankyou for sharing.