Thursday, May 06, 2010

Don't Forget...

Mother's Day is Sunday.

I really enjoy making cards for my family, although I am not very good. With all the fabulous CottageCutz dies, even I can make something I am proud to send out. The NEW CottageCutz Garden dies are perfect to use on Mother's Day cards.


These are the CottageCutz dies I am showcasing today.



For my first card, I went with a more traditional look. The inside of the card says, "Happy Mother's Day. I used the CottageCutz Seed Packet as a window. You could get even more creative with this idea and add panes and curtains. I created a table using misc. parts of other dies. For the Doily, I used the CottageCutz Build a Basket. I added the CottageCutz Mini Vase and CottageCutz Daisy for the finishing touch.


My second card I went for a more humorous approach. I thought the CottageCutz Grasshopper was adorable and came up with a cute saying for the card centered around him. "Jumped by to say (outside of card)...Happy Mother's Day"(inside of card). I added a CottageCutz Daisy for a girly touch.


I hope everyone gets a little creative time today.
Karen

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Adorable cards. Thanks for sharing. I love the grasshopper, he's on my next order list.

Ruth Ellen said...

Cute cards!! I love how you used parts from so many different dies!

CreatedbyKay said...

My favorite is the doily with the vase - cute ideas Karen!