Monday, May 10, 2010

Easter Blessings

Today I am showcasing the Cottage Cutz Daisy (because it is just so awesome I can't seem to make a layout without it any more!!) and another one of the fabulous new edgers - The Scallop Three Edger.

In my last post, I showed how to turn these new 7" inch edgers into full length, 12" long borders. For this layout, the 7" length was all I needed to add some interest to the edge of my photograph.

I also used the Cottage Cutz Daisy to create a perfectly coordinated flower accent and used a button for my flower center for some added dimension and texture.


When I first saw these edgers, I had no idea how incredibly versatile and useful they would end up being in my scrapbooking! I am definitely going to have to add some more of these to my ever-growing wish list!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! Come by tomorrow for another fabulous Kreation by Kay!!!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful layout. I am so glad I got the daisy die cause if not, I'd have to order it, lol. Thank you for showing how great the edger looks, just using the piece of it. Very cool.

CreatedbyKay said...

Beautiful LO of your girls and I totally agree on the daisy and edgers! Love 'em!

Helmka Family said...

Beautiful layout!!! Love the design and colors. Great use of the CC dies.
TFS!
Karen