Saturday, May 29, 2010

party like your 29 again




I don't think I could stand on one leg. . even at 29. . . . .But what a great wish. These invitations were made with the Cottage Cutz Flamingo and Daisy Edger Dies. I used the little catch phrase to add a little fun to a 50th party invitation. I used polka dot on the flamingo and the edge of the card and used the Edger Die to border the polka dot. the Edger die is great to add a little bling. The centers of the flowers can be decorated with Genuine Artificial Shinny Australian Crystals. For the inside of the card I used Stickle to keep the card flat, but still bling-y. All you need to do is the Who, What, When invite on Word. . Print and slip into the card and off you go.

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Love the bling inside the Daisys!! That is turning into my favorite edger!

Melissa said...

This is such a cute card! Love how you did the pink :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Hilarious! I just may have to lift! xxD