Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gift Card Holder



This card was created to be used as a gift card presenter. I used the Cottage Cutz Frog on Lilly Pad Die. I had first made the card so the gift card would fit in a slit in the cover of the card,so when you opened the card the gift card would be facing you to the left, in fact to can see the slit when the card is open behind the B and Y in the birthday words. I showed the card to a friend and she said she did not like the gift card showing behind the Happy Birthday cut out words. Sooooo I decided to add the swinging flap style pocket and it does work. When you open the card the slap tends to swing out. I also added a fly to the gift card itself.

3 comments:

Amber said...

This is ADORABLE. I love the froggie. He is going on my wish list.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! this is SOOOO cute! I really love that frog and he looks so great with the textured background. Love all of the little flies and thanks so much for using that punch! I've had it for ages and have NEVER used it. xxD

Melissa said...

The wording peeking through is so cool. great idea!