Friday, May 28, 2010

Anytime Birthday Card

Handmade cards can add such a personal touch and I love to keep some on hand ready to go at a moment's notice. And of course whenever I have the chance, I try to make some birthday cards because you can never have enough birthday cards in your card stash!!

I thought the Cottage Cutz Pansy Shape would be a perfect addition to a pretty birthday card that could really be used for any occasion. I coordinated the purples of the pansy blooms with my patterned paper using my Copic markers. This is a really easy shape to piece together which makes creating this card that much easier!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!!!

3 comments:

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

I have never tried the Cottage Cutz - I have been looking at them for months... but this one is the best... I love pansy's and these look so real! Thanks for sharing! Vicki

Helmka Family said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the pansy's.
TFS!
Karen

DonnaMundinger said...

Just beautiful! xxD