Saturday, May 01, 2010

Oops . . . Did I get a little on you?




As you can see I am a little behind in my seasons or . . . am I a LOT ahead?, but I can't seem to let the chicks go. I used the Egg Carton with Chicks die to make this Easter card. I did not sway to much from the basic die layout, but I decided to give one of the chicks a cool dip in the coloring. The egg dipper was made from copper wire wrapped around a medium size magic maker at one end and a pen at the other. I have used the egg dipper before and find it is a cute embellishment. Adds a different texture. I embossed the background with random strip folders. The bowl of egg coloring is the base of the Lemonade Pitcher.

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OH how PRECIOUS!!!! Gotta rmember this for next Easter. ADORABLE! xxD

Ruth Ellen said...

Great card! Love the colors and I especially love the copper wire you used to make the egg dipper!

Helmka Family said...

This is adorable!!! Really cute idea to dip the chickens too. Love the dipper idea to add some different texture.
TFS!
Karen

CreatedbyKay said...

Cute idea - this would look really great on a LO too!