Saturday, September 30, 2023

Holiday Window Tag With New Christmas Release Die

Happy Saturday crafty friends,
Melinda here and today I am sharing a quick, easy but super fun Christmas Tag. I used a beautiful new die from the new Cottage Cutz Christmas release. Here it is.




I started by adding the backer sheet to the back of the window outline. It is a bit shorter but snow covers it up from the front.



Here's the back of the yellow colored back piece. I put some adhesive to apply the black outline.

I used the window die outline to outline the outside so I can cut it out.






After adding the black back, I added some foam tape to the back. I also added the cute beads with the wire for the tie/hook. I also added a cute bow.






Holiday Window


Be sure you head over to CottageCutz.com and check out all the amazing dies from both new releases!
Hurry this is a limited time sale!




Well that about covers it for today. Be sure to head over to the Cottage Cutz You Tube channel. They have some amazing projects on there. Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

Creative idea for a Christmas tag - it will look great on a wrapped package- a gift in itself