Thursday, September 07, 2023

Spook-tacular Halloween

Hello Friends

It is Pam creating with you this wonderful Thursday! And before we get started I wanted you to know we have a SALE in the online store.  So be sure to check it out HERE.  

The card I am sharing today is another one for Halloween.  I usually send out about 20 Halloween/Fall cards so I have a few more to make.  Today's card features the Halloween Chair plus a couple of others dies for some added fun.


Design Steps:

1.  You will need a black horizontal A2 card base, purple DP 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, black checked DP 4 x 5 1/4 and an orange frame cut with the largest of the Pierced Frame Rectangle dies

2.  Glue the purple to the black card base then glue the black check to the purple and last add the orange frame to the middle.  Set aside

3.  Using the Halloween Chair cut out the following colors of card stock: orange, green, black, yellow and brown.  For the cat I used the Spooky Tree Gnome and cut it out of black
4.  Assemble the pieces using a fine tip, fast drying glue
5.  Using the largest Wacky Stitched Rectangle cut out a piece of the purple striped DP.  Build your scene on the rectangle
6.  I needed a little something in the upper right corner so I cut out a web using the Spooky Halloween Castle and spiders from the Spooky Tree Gnome.  Add your sentiment to the left of the chair
7.  Place dimension tape on the back of the purple panel and pop it to the center of the card.  This fun Halloween card is complete






We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care





1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

You took spooky dies and created a fun card with them- I like it!