Monday, September 25, 2023

Holiday Deer

Happy Monday crafty friends!

Kris here to share some rustic Christmas inspiration with you☺  

I made this Christmas card using the new Holiday Deer die from the 2023 CHRISTMAS RELEASE!  


There are 2 brand new releases in store --- one is Christmas (40 designs)  and the other is Fall (15 designs) --- they are AMAZING --- and the best news, you can get them ALL in the bundles for 50% off!!   But this offer is for a limited time.  If you prefer to pick and choose your favorites, the individual dies in each release are 30% off!  

CUTTING & SCORING:

• Card Base:  (Red) Cut 10" x 7" and score the 10" side at 5"
• (Sand) Cut 4-3/4" x 6-3/4" - embossed with a diamond folder
• (Pecan Pie) Die cut w/ largest Scallop Square
• (Red/Blk Buffalo Check) Die cut w/ smallest Pierced Square and Merry Christmas w/ Friends
• (White) Die cut Holiday Deer and the holly/berries from Ginger Pocket Peeker


DESIGN STEPS:

I layered the Sand/embossed layer onto card front, then I layered the squares and attached to top middle of card.

I used Distress Oxide inks and Copic markers to color up my Holiday Deer and holly berries.  


I forgot (as I often do) to use double sided adhesive sheet to the back of my buffalo check paper before I die cut my sentiment, so... the next best thing!!  I turned it upside down on the sticky side of some low-tac tape, added my glue to sentiment, then I turned it over and used my lamp light to see exactly where to place the sentiment and Wha-La!  Got it on there fairly straight ... and then removed the low-tac tape.  


I added the holly/berries to help fill some empty space around sentiment and done!  ☺



  




❀ Ink Something Crafty ❀
~Kristine


1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

Love this card Kristine- the Buck image has a look of strength