Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Hello Cute Witchy Die Cut Card

Happy Tuesday crafty friends,
I hope you are having a wonderful day. Today I am sharing a super cute, quick and easy card I created featuring some fun Cottage Cutz dies! Here's what I created.


My cute and quick card is a standard 4.24 x 5.5 top folding card.


Here's a closer look at the fun hello card. Hello comes from the Spring die cut collection.


Here's a closer look at the cute little pumpkin. I used some glossy accents in the eye nose and mouth to give it a little extra sparkle and shine.

Here's a closer look at the darling little witchy. You can see after coloring her in, I used some Stickles glitter glue for some extra decorative touches.

Here are the pieces of the Witchy die cut. I started with white pieces and then used y markers to color her.




Cute Witchy


Hello Spring Bunny Cottage


Spooky Fence Mini


Wacky Stitced Rectangle Frame set





This was a quick and easy card that you can make very quickly. Here is one last look at it again.


Make sure you head over to the Cottage Cutz You Tube channel and see what they have been up to.

Well that about covers it for today. Be sure to head over to Cottage Cutz and check out all the cute dies. Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!


1 comment:

KristineB said...

Cute card Melinda!! I like her in pink and love all the layering - you're so good at that!