Wednesday, September 27, 2023

"Old Fashioned Ornament"




I'm super excited to share today's CottageCutz YouTube video with you.  As you know, the highly anticipated CottageCutz Christmas release is here and there are five, yes five amazing retro ornament dies within the release.  I thought it might be nice for you to see the scale of each of the ornaments and then build a few simple Christmas cards using a few of the new dies. I have shared a "teaser" card above. If you would like to see the ornaments assembled and get a better sizing perspective head on over and join me.  I will also be sharing how you can enter to win one of these beautiful dies.

I will link the products I used in my video below for easy shopping.  Until next time... Marla













1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

All 4 of these cards are so beautiful- love that you used foil for a retro look.