Wednesday, September 13, 2023

A Change in Direction




Hello, my crafty friends and happy Wednesday.  I'm here today with another CottageCutz YouTube video.  I don't know about you, but I always like to get more mileage out of my dies.  I enjoy making cards using slimline dies, but I know not everyone is comfortable with this sized card.  Today, I am sharing a die you may have overlooked for this reason.  It's called the "Mountains and Trees Slimline". As you can see by my card, this die is designed to create a beautiful outdoor scene and can be used with A2 sized cards as well.  I call these double bonus dies.

I hope you will head over to our YouTube Channel to see the entire card making process.  If you entered to win the "Leafy Branch 1" die from my last video, I will be announcing the winner, so you don't want to miss out.  
Until next time..... Marla









1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

Beautiful scenic card and I love the tips you give in your YouTube tutorial