Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Two Cards One Die





Hi, it's Marla back again with a new CottageCutz YouTube video.  The Christmas Part 1 release is live and I for one am excited to play with some of the amazing dies in this release.  I love creating Christmas cards and can always count on CottageCutz to come up with some of the sweetest designs.

When I buy new products, I try to think of multiple ways that I can use them. I want to get the most use out of my products.  When I saw the "Christmas Tree Peekers" die, I imagined so many ways I could use the peeking Santa and reindeer with some of my other CottageCutz dies.  Today, over on the CottageCutz YouTube Channel I am sharing two of the designs to help you get your creative juices flowing.


I don't want to forget to mention that I am also giving this die away, so head over and watch to enter the GIVEAWAY.  I've linked all of the CottageCutz products below that I have used on my cards for easy shopping.  Until next time.... Marla










3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

I love both your cards Marla - so well designed and super sweet

Kristine said...

Really cute, loving the pink tree❣

Melinda Beltran said...

What cute, cute cards! I love the way you used the stitched alphas too! So creative!