Sunday, September 25, 2022

Nativity Trio

Hello on this sweet Sunday!  Kris here with 3 Christmas cards using the nativity dies from the CHRISTMAS 1 RELEASE.  Before I get to them, here's an announcement:
❄❄❄
We are happy to announce that CottageCutz dies will be available for purchase in a boutique in Southern California. If you're in the neighborhood drop by.
Wild Skyes
42050 Main St.
Temecula CA 92590
❄❄❄
FUN!  My first 2 cards are super easy to create.  Using the same dies, but switching the colors, you can achieve different looks! (the lovely dies do all the work!)


My next card is a Pop Up Stage Card



When you close the card, it forces the popped up elements forward into a flat position so you can tuck this into an envelope ☺


Here is the front of my card.  I added a belly band to help keep the card closed.


THANK YOU for taking time to visit today!  
I hope I inspired you to get crafty with your favorite CotageCutz dies ~ Have a blessed week ☺

~Kristine

PRODUCTS I USED:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a beautiful trio of Christmas cards Kris- the pop-up technique is fabulous

Pam MacKay said...

Love the pop up idea so pretty and the colors on the other cards looks fantastic!

Melinda Beltran said...

Beautiful cards! That pop up one is truly exceptional! Love them!