Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Treats For You Halloween Card

Happy TuesDIE Cottage Cutz Friends!
Melinda here with you on this terrific Tuesday. Today I am sharing a fun and very easy card I created featuring dies that are part of the new Halloween Release.

Here's a look at my completed card. 

It is a standard A4 Top Folding card. I started with a black cardstock base. I then adhered a black and white dot patterned paper mat to the base. At the bottom I also added a yellow, white with black stitching strip of ribbon for a border.

I cut my die cuts out. Most of them were in white cardstock and I colored them in.

I cut the largest scallop circle in white cardstock but then decided I wanted to change the color. I didn't have the right color yellow, sooooo I decided to color the edges with my marker. This made matching the yellow pieces perfect.

Here's a closer look at the completed wreath with all the fun little elements. I layered it onto a piece of purple polka dot paper. And I adhered all that to a black pierced circle  mat. Then I finally put all of that onto the yellow scalloped circle. In the center I added the smallest scallop stitched rectangle and handwrote my little sentiment.

For the bottom border I added three of the bottles from the Potion Bottles die.


Don't forget to head over to the CottageCutz YouTube channel and check out all of the amazing projects on there. Our video team is doing a wonderful job of filling the channel with all sorts of creative content! You don't want to miss it!


Dies I Used




Potion Bottles




Nested Scallop Die set


Pierced Circle Set




Here's a look at the entire release. Be sure to head over and grab them while they last!


Well that about covers it for today! Until the next time, have a wonderfully craft-die day!
Melinda Beltran

3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute and colorful!

Kristine said...

Very cute Melinda 😍

Mary Marsh said...

I like all the elements of your Halloween wreath