Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Easy Reindeer and Snowman Christmas Card

Happy TuesDIE Cottage Cutz Friends!
Melinda here with you on this terrific Tuesday. Today I am sharing a fun and very easy card I created featuring dies that are part of the new Christmas Part 1 Release.

Here's a look at my completed card. 
It is a standard A4 Top Folding card. It is so easy to make, you could easily mass produce these.



I started out with all my die cuts cut from white cardstock. This is hands down my favorite technique. I guess I like to do this because I find coloring so therapeutic. While I don't have any coloring books, coloring in these die cuts is a great alternative.

Here is a shot where I am adding some chalking details to the snowman. It gives it a nice shading effect without having to bust out the markers.

Here is a closer look at the super cute snowman and reindeer. I added them to a pierced circle die that I cut from some patterned paper. I then added all of that to a scalloped circle die cut from some basic white cardstock. In this closeup you can also see the white paint that I used for the snow as well as for the snowman's cap.



Here is a closer look at the sentiment. I cut it from the Merry Christmas tree die . I added it to two layers of patterned paper to create a border.


Don't forget to head over to the CottageCutz YouTube channel and check out all of the amazing projects on there. Our video team is doing a wonderful job of filling the channel with all sorts of creative content! You don't want to miss it!


Dies I Used






Nested Scallop Die set


Pierced Circle Set




Here's a look at the entire release. Be sure to head over and grab them while they last!


Well that about covers it for today! Until the next time, have a wonderfully craft-die day!
Melinda Beltran

4 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute love all the bright colors!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute Melissa and a great card for mass producing. We are all looking for ways to save time during the Christmas season.

marina vrana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen - katahdin krafts said...

I love this card so much, Melinda!