Wednesday, January 30, 2019

You Make My Heart Flutter

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have another Valentine's Day card to share for my guest designer post.  Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays and these new Valentine's dies makes it so easy to create some adorable cards.
I used the Lovebug Butterfly and the Lovebug Bee & Ladybug dies to cut out these sweet die cuts. The squares were cut from the Stitched Rounded Square Set.  I went with a pink and red theme and inked everything on the edges.  A bit of chalk was added to the cheeks along with a tiny dot with a white gel pen.
Each of the die cuts were adhered to the squares.  I found the perfect papers in my stash from an older Martha Stewart paper pad.  The pink, red and white papers complimented my die cuts perfectly.
I hand cut a small rectangle tag and heat embossed it with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms (retired) Crazy for you stamp set. I hole punched the tag on each of the ends.  The hole reinforcements were punched with the We R Memory Keepers Hole Reinforcer Punch.  The tag was adhered to the bottom of my card and tied with some Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
The adorable die cuts were aligned in a row above the sentiment tag. I absolutely love these cute die cuts.
Here are the dies I used on my card which are currently on sale here

4 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love the three bugs together muchs such a cute card!

Mary Marsh said...

so cute Sukie- I like the pink and red color combo - and the sentiment is a perfect fit

Beckie Williams said...

I saw this on your page, and I have to say again SO CUTE!!

Janja said...

Oh, how cute!