Sunday, January 06, 2019

Winter Wreath

Hi!

It's Anja. Hope the new year started good for you. I've been sick the last two weeks, hoping to feel better soon. I managed to craft a bit and made a new card for you. A simple winter card.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Ice Skates & Mittens, Build-A-Grapevine Wreath, Cocoa & Sweet Treats),
- Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick),
- Caretake Spray (Fudge Brown, Trunk Brown, Rusty Orange),
- white and craft card stock for die cuts,
- craft card base (18x13 cm),
- pink card stock for background (16,8x11,8 cm),
- patterned paper (16,5x11,5 cm),
- silver pigment ink,
- silver string,
- glossy accent,
- white glitter,
- tape,
- adhesive foam pads,
- paper glue,
- heat gun.

First I cut two wreaths from craft paper.


The I used spray colors to color it.


Then I cut and colored the mittens and the skate. I used silver pigment ink for the metal part of the skate. I used a bit of silver string to finish the skate. I used tape to adhere string on the back.


For the background I cut two papers.


Then I glued everything together. I used adhesive foam pads to adhere the skate. In the end I put some glossy accent on the snowflakes and sprinkled it with glitter to add some shine. And my card was done.




And this all from me for today.

Have a great week and see you again net Sunday.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:



6 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love the idea of using sprays! Very creative card perfect for our winter months!

Janja said...

Nice! I hope you'll feel better soon.

Sukie said...

Very sweet card! I like the wreath against the rustic background, it looks so pretty!

Esther Asbury said...

Gorgeous card! I love the wreath, ice skate, and background! So pretty!

Mary Marsh said...

sorry to hear you have been sick Anja-feel better soon - you created such a lovely card that could be used for a variety of winter celebrations

Jeanne said...

This is beautiful! The background is perfect for your skate image!